Anti-F4/80 [Cl:A3-1] antibody is the most widely publicized and referenced mouse macrophage and microglia marker making it a valuable tool for research.
At Absolute Antibody, we have sequenced the original hybridoma (rat anti-mouse F4/80 clone Cl:A3-1; Gordon and Austyn, 1981) and produced recombinant and chimeric anti-F4/80 clone Cl:A3-1 versions: allowing greater experimental flexibility and control for the end user (see Advantages of Recombinant Antibodies).
- We are the ONLY commercial manufacturer of recombinant F4/80 [Cl:A3-1] monoclonal antibody.
- We are the ONLY commercial manufacturer of recombinant chimeric mouse anti-mouse F4/80 [CI:A3-1] monoclonal antibody: allowing experimental flexibility never allowed before.
- We are the ONLY commercial manufacturer who offer recombinant rat anti-mouse and chimeric mouse anti-mouse F4/80 Clone CI:A3-1 antibodies with an effector-silent Fc domain (Fc SilentTM), allowing greater versatility and confidence for in vivo and in vitro applications.
- Our proprietary AbAb recombinant platform allows us to manufacture chimeric versions of the F4/80 [Cl:A3-1] antibody : allowing you to ‘species switch‘ the antibody’s Fc domain (ie. change the species of the Fc domain to rat, mouse, human etc.), whilst still retaining the antibody’s original species and antigen specificity and sensitivity.
- We offer mouse, rat, human, hamster un-engineered (wild-type) Fc and Fc SilentTM domains.
F4/80 is a mature mouse cell surface glycoprotein and is a member of the epidermal growth factor (EGF)-transmembrane 7 (TM7) family. High level of expression is found on most tissue macrophages including the spleen; liver kupffer cells; microglia in the brain and skin Langerhans cells.
Absolute Antibody recombinant mouse anti-mouse and rat anti-mouse F4/80 Clone Cl:A3-1 is supplied in purified, azide free, and low endotoxin versions to allow for in vivo applications.
For labelled mouse and rat anti-F4/80 [Cl:A3-1] – contact our Technical Support
If you cannot find F4/80 in the format you are looking for or would like to obtain a quote for bulk orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Product||Expected Species Reactivity||Isotype/Format||Modification||Products||Intro Price||Availability|
|Ab00106-6.1 Anti-F4/80 [CI:A3-1 (recombinant version)]||
|Rat IgG1||0.2 mg for £240 / €285 / $300||In Stock|
|Ab00106-2.0 Anti-F4/80 [CI:A3-1 (recombinant version)]||
|Mouse IgG2a||0.2 mg for £240 / €285 / $300||In Stock|
|Ab00106-8.4 Anti-F4/80 [CI:A3-1 (recombinant version)]||
|Rat IgG2b||Fc Silent™||0.2 mg for £240 / €285 / $300||In Stock|