Absolute Antibody offers a catalog of research grade biosimilars – monoclonal antibodies and Fc fusion proteins – manufactured using our proprietary recombinant platform.
Our research grade biosimilars are research tools for the study and evaluation of biological processes without the need to source and purchase costly therapeutic grade biologics – currently the only alternative.
Free of excipients and/or additives found in the therapeutic formulations, our biosimilars require fewer extra controls in an experimental setting.
Absolute Antibody research grade biosimilars can be used as controls:
- To benchmark novel biotherapeutics (biologics) for pre-clinical lead identification.
- For the development of potency assays.
The growing range of research grade biosimilars available from Absolute Antibody includes Trastuzumab, Muromonab, Campath-1H, Rituximab, Infliximab, Daclizumab, Basiliximab, Cetuximab, Satumomab, Acritumomab, Abaciximab, Eculizumab, Efalizumab, Clenoliximab, Ruplizumab, Matuzumab, Humicade, Volociximab and our most recent addition Oxelumab.
Can’t see what you were looking for? We can custom make any biosimilar of your choice – just send us the sequence.
Get in touch at email@example.com.
- All research grade biosimilars are supplied in PBS buffer with preservative (0.02% Proclin 300)
- Endotoxin is < 1.0 EU/mg as determined by the LAL method
- Purity is >98% as determined by SDS-PAGE
- Our research grade biosimilars are NOT FOR THERAPEUTIC USE
For further information or help contact our Technical Support team on firstname.lastname@example.org. To request any antibody in a different format or for bulk orders contact email@example.com.