Our research grade biosimilars are research tools for the study and evaluation of biological processes without the need to source and purchase costly therapeutic grade biologics. Free of excipients and/or additives found in the therapeutic formulations, our biosimilars require fewer extra controls in an experimental setting. In addition to the original human format, our biosimilars are available with mouse, rabbit, rhesus monkey and cynomolgus monkey constant domains.
Absolute Antibody research grade biosimilars can be used as controls:
- To benchmark novel biotherapeutics (biologics) for pre-clinical lead identification.
- For the development of potency assays.
The growing range of research grade biosimilars available from Absolute Antibody includes Trastuzumab, Muromonab, Campath-1H, Rituximab, Infliximab, Daclizumab, Basiliximab, Cetuximab, Satumomab, Acritumomab, Abaciximab, Eculizumab, Efalizumab, Clenoliximab, Ruplizumab, Matuzumab, Humicade, Volociximab and our most recent addition Oxelumab.
Can’t see what you were looking for? We can custom make any biosimilar of your choice – just send us the sequence. Contact us here.
- All research grade biosimilars are supplied in PBS buffer with preservative (0.02% Proclin 300)
- Endotoxin is < 1.0 EU/mg as determined by the LAL method
- Purity is > 98% as determined by SDS-PAGE
- Our research grade biosimilars are NOT FOR THERAPEUTIC USE
For further information, to request any antibody in a different format, or for bulk orders please contact us and we’ll be happy to help you.