Our VivopureX™ collection of recombinant mouse antibodies for in vivo research continues to expand with the addition of 13 new antibodies. The VivopureX™ collection includes a selection of our most exciting antibodies engineered into mouse-anti-mouse recombinant versions to improve research results in mouse models. All of the antibodies are available in discounted bulk sizes ranging from 1 mg to 100 mg. Additionally, you can save up to 50% on isotype controls if purchased with the linked VivopureX™ antibody.
The expanded VivopureX™ collection includes antibodies such as:
- Immune checkpoint blockers: antibodies against key inhibitory receptors such as HVEM, Galectin 9 or CD226 (DNAM-1), as well as myeloid checkpoints like CD47
- Depleting antibodies: antibodies enabling long-term depletion of cell types such as T cells, B cells, macrophages and neutrophils
- Agonistic antibodies: antibodies that react with targets such as OX40 (CD134) and CD27
There are many benefits of species-matched antibodies, as illustrated by our data (see figure). In this study, our recombinant mouse PD-1 antibody based on the widely used clone RMP1-14 reduced tumor size in a mouse model more effectively than the original rat version. You can download the full research poster here.
Some of the advantages of species-matched antibodies include:
- Reduced immunogenicity: increased long-term efficacy and consistency across cohorts
- Tailored effector function: engineered Fc domains suited for top applications
- Increased potency: less antibody required to achieve the same response in mouse models
- Batch-to-batch reproducibility: recombinant production ensures the highest possible reproducibility, while guaranteeing high purity and low endotoxin levels (<0.5 EU/mg)
AUTM Virtual Annual Meeting
15-18th March 2021