Last updated 22 April, 2020
Although we are carefully managing the number of employees at our locations at any given time and practicing extreme social distancing, we have been able to maintain our commitment to our customers, including many who are working on COVID-19. Our production lines are all running in order to deliver recombinant antibodies without delay. We continue to work feverishly to make additional recombinant versions of antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 available in our catalog and are adding new versions almost daily.
Last updated 13 April, 2020
Here at Absolute Antibody, we are staying the course – continuing to follow the Governments’ guidelines for our offices in the UK, the USA and The Netherlands. All employees who can perform their responsibilities at home are busy doing just that. Our laboratory and customer service employees continue to spend the minimal time necessary in the office, with their presence spaced out to ensure limited overlap of employees at the same time. And, of course, they maintain extreme social distancing at all times. We are committed to making sure that our antibodies to fight the COVID-19 pandemic are available and shipped to researchers doing this important work.
Last updated 6 April, 2020
Our laboratory and production staff have worked hard, albeit socially distant and cautiously, to enable rapid manufacture and turnaround of our COVID-antibody reagents. These reagents are now in stock in our UK and US locations. We are doing our best to ship these materials to researchers across the globe as quickly as possible. Have a look inside our UK shipping center in the video below.
Last Updated: 2 April, 2020
All of us at Absolute Antibody continue to support our customers while maintaining compliance with government regulations. Employees in our ISO-9001 certified laboratory are at work producing our catalog products and our custom orders including antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 to fight COVID-19. Watch the video below to take a brief look into our laboratory activities. We wish our customers and their families a safe, healthy week during this difficult time.
Last updated: 31 March, 2020
Absolute Antibody offices in the UK, USA and The Netherlands continue to comply with our associated Government’s directives. The Company remains considered essential as we continue to work on antibodies to SARS-CoV-2, the virus causing COVID-19. Our goal is to produce as many recombinant versions of these antibodies as possible while maintaining social distancing, protecting our employees and their families, and supporting other customer projects during this unprecedented time. We are committed to helping researchers around the world address this pandemic with our antibody production capacity and COVID-19 antibody reagents; learn more about our support of coronavirus research here.
Last updated: 25 March, 2020
Our offices in the UK and the USA are both complying with our associated Government’s directives. Absolute Antibody serves researchers working on COVID-19 and related research; thus, the Company is considered essential under the directives. That being said, we are working with a skeleton staff continuing to prioritize COVID-19 projects and related catalog reagents, while ensuring the safety of our employees.
The following is now in place:
- We are minimizing and rotating laboratory staff to eliminate interaction between employees.
- We’ve developed and are enforcing these social distancing guidelines to ensure the safety of all staff working in our facility.
- We are prioritizing all COVID-19 projects.
- Any delays in product delivery timelines will be communicated to our customers on a case by case basis as soon as possible.
We continue to do our best to serve you, our valued customers, and also encourage you to follow your regions’ guidelines to stay safe.
Last updated: 23 March, 2020
Our priority remains the same – first and foremost, the health and safety of our staff and their families is paramount, followed by supporting our valuable customers by fulfilling orders in a timely manner.
At this point in time:
- 1/3 of our lab staff is in self-isolation due to potential exposure to COVID-19.
- We are prioritizing all COVID-19 projects.
- We are currently not experiencing issues with project timelines; if this occurs, we will communicate directly with affected customers.
We thank our valued customers and encourage you to follow your regions’ guidelines to stay safe.
Last updated: 20 March, 2020
Our priority as an organization is the health and safety of our staff followed by the completion/shipping of all orders in a timely manner. At this time, the coronavirus situation has not affected our antibody production capacity or altered the timeline for customer orders.
To try to minimize the chance of COVID-19 impacting our business, we have put the following measures in place:
- A worldwide travel ban has been imposed on all staff.
- Employees showing any signs of illness have been asked to self-isolate and report their illness to our Chief Operations Officer who will monitor the situation.
- All staff that do not need to be onsite have been asked to work from home.
- Any staff that fall into high risk groups (e.g., over 70 and/or underlying health conditions) must work from home.
- We are no longer accepting visitors to our sites in the UK, US and The Netherlands.
- We have prioritized production of all projects related to the coronavirus; however, at the current time, this is not affecting our capacity or altering timelines for any orders.
- We have secured a minimum of three months’ supply for all necessary reagents.
- We will contact customers directly prior to shipping in order to make sure delivery sites are open.
- We are putting systems in place in case our laboratory work or worldwide shipping are affected. As we are working on several COVID-19 projects, we believe our manufacturing facility will continue to operate in some capacity throughout most shutdown situations.
Our entire Company wishes that you – our valuable clients and your families – remain healthy and safe during this very difficult time.