Absolute Antibody offers a quick and professional hybridoma sequencing service, also known as antibody sequencing. Hybridoma sequencing is the sequencing of the cDNA encoding the variable heavy (VH) and variable light (VL) domains of your hybridoma cell line.
Sequencing the antibody genes of your hybridoma offers many advantages:
- Security – your antibody can always be produced recombinantly even if your hybridoma line is lost
- Humanisation – once you know the VH and VL sequences you can proceed to humanisation if part of a therapeutic antibody project
- Flexibility – convert your antibody to any species, isotype or format
- Intellectual property – patent the sequences of your unique variable domains
Contact us to receive a quote or to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Guaranteed Antibody Sequencing Service
Over 1200 hybridomas sequenced in the last two years.
At Absolute Antibody we perform high throughput (NGS) hybridoma sequencing. In 4-6 weeks, we deliver you all VH and VL sequences as well as a full report characterising your hybridoma’s sequences and any heterogenicity or other antibody isotypes that might be present.
- Works on any species or isotype
- Use of random primers means that no mutations are introduced
- Identifies all HC and LC sequences and quantifies their relative abundance
- No-sequence-no-fee for any viable hybridoma
- Your sequence is your property – all our services are royalty free
- High-throughput method can sequence up to 50 hybridomas concurrently – bulk hybridoma sequencing packages available
- Sequence delivered in 4-6 weeks
Even if a hybridoma is contaminated or unproductive, we could be able to save your antibody for recombinant expression. Contact us and we’ll see if we can help. You can download a case study of some sequencing we did for one of our clients here (PDF).
If you want to sequence a large hybridoma collection or your entire antibody catalog, contact us to discuss our bulk hybridoma sequencing options.
If you want to sequence antibody directly from purified protein, read about our protein sequencing service.
|1 - 4 hybridomas||5 - 9 hybridomas||10 + hybridomas|
|$ 1080||$ 980||$ 920
|£ 850||£ 770||£ 730
|€ 950||€ 860||€ 810