Our investors and scientific advisors have a long history in humanization dating back to the first humanized antibody in 1988. We deliver a panel of humanized variants from your clone, and guarantee to produce a variant with comparable activity to the parent. Our process also identifies variants with preferential manufacturing criteria (e.g. high expression, low aggregation). Contact us for a quote.
- 100% success rate
- No success, no fee
- Scale up to grams of antibody
- Scale out to 10s of variants
- Sequencing if necessary (hybridoma sequencing or de novo protein sequencing)
- Modelling of the parent VH and VL domains
- Alignment with a panel of preferred human germline sequences
- Analysis of sequence liabilities and selection of de-risked frameworks
- Structure guided CDR grafting onto preferred germline backbones
- A minimum of 12 different humanized sequences generated
- Synthesis, cloning and small scale production of all humanized variants, original parent and chimeric controls
- Early stage manufacturability assessment: measurement of titre and aggregate content
- 8 weeks from receipt of sequence
- Humanization report detailing humanization strategy, sequences and antibody production analytics (measurement of titre and aggregate content)
- Small scale production (~1mg) of all humanized variants, original parent and chimeric controls
Contact us to discuss your project today.
For more background please refer to our Antibody Resource section on humanization.